The wireless fire alarm system make installation much easier than ever. We save 95% installing time because there is no cable anymore. Since then, cost for the system and maintenance is much lower.
FireSmart wireless smoke and heat detectors are compliant to EN 54-25, EN 54-5, EN 54-7 and all relevant parts of EN 54 standard.
The WSD-1 wireless smoke detector is compatible with FireSmart wireless control panel WCP-1.
The detector utilize an infrared LED light source and silicon photo diode receiving element in the smoke chamber. In a normal standby condition, the receiving element receives no light from the pulsing LED light source. In the event of a fire, smoke enters the detector smoke chamber and light is reflected from the smoke particle to the receiving element. The light received is converted in to an electronic signal.
Signals are processed and compared to a reference level, and when two consecutive signals exceeding the reference level and received within a specifed period of time, the time delay circuit triggers a switch to activate the alarm signal.
The WHD-1 incorporates a highly linear thermistor circuit. The specially designed cover protects the thermistor while allowing maximum air flow. The thermistor circuit produces a voltage proportional to the temperature. This information is transmitted to the control panel as a digital value.
When the ambient temperature exceeds a pre-programmed threshold (fixed temp or rate of rise), the sensor transmits an interrupt to the control panel indicating a fire alarm. The fire alarm control panel can adjust the sensor’s fixed temperature threshold for different installation requirements.
- Built-in 10-years life and 3 years of usage battery offers continuous power for the life of the alarm;
- The battery is replaceable;
- Establish multi-way connection with WCP-1 fire alarm control panel at the frequency of 433.5Mhz;
- Loud 90 decibel alarm (at 2m distance) is designed to be heard easily;
- Engineered to reduce false alarms from cooking smoke or steam;
- Battery low alert function – notice user by LED light and sound;
- Each detector has unique ID, address and name – to be setup on WCP1 or by handheld programer;
- Single test/silence button for simple operation.
|Power supply||3V battery|
|Alarm volume||90dB (at 2m distance)|
|Interconnect range||80m (without walls)|
|Low battery signal||Yellow LED light every 32s in 02 month|
|Dimensions||100mm(D) x 38mm(H)|
|Smoke sensitivity||0.5-3.8% FP@300FPM
|Heat detector||Fixed: 54 degree Celcius
Rate of rise: +8 degree per minute
|Operating temperature||-5°C to +60°C|