Contact Monitoring Modules are designed to be used with pull stations, water flow switches, and other applications requiring the monitoring of dry contact devices. The interrupt driven Wireless Digital Communications Protocol (DCP) combines maximum communication reliability and fast response to emergency conditions. The FSMM contact monitoring module require a 24 VDC power source.
- Wireless technology uses radio frequency to transmit and receive messages;
- Programmable using mobile APP;
- Analog design using FireSmart’s advanced protocol for fast and robust communication;
- Supply voltage: 24 VDC power source;
- Maximum 300 devices can be used per WCP1;