The FCOM (fire alarm communication box) is a fire alarm device that monitors the wireless interconnected smoke and/or heat detectors, manual call points, FA control panels, etc. When there is a fire alarm or fault signal, this device sends alarm signals to the cloud server, using an internet connection or a 3G/4G data connection. The server then sends notifications to the user’s mobile APP and call the registered phone number(s).
Manage devices by mobile app
Users can configure the operation, manage the device, set the name and address for each detector/device on the mobile App. The application has a sharing function. User can manage access rights for related people.
- Wireless technology uses radio frequency to receive signal;
- Connect to the internet using Ethernet, Wifi, SIM card that having internet connection;
- Slim, easy-to-install design;
- Up to 50 interconnected nodes can be connected;
- Item weight: 1.7 kg;
- Built-in evacuation horn and strobe
- Dimensions: 254mm(H)x186mm(D)x55mm(W)
- 01 NO/NC contact output
- Contact monitoring input